Friday, December 19, 2008

The Christmas Break


Well last night was the last night of classes due to the christmas break, I'm going to miss the class as I had missed the last two weeks due to illness. It was a very small class last night though and the still life which we painted was the very christmassy Poinsettia plant.
It is unreal that of the seven or eight of us that painted the same potted plant last night - no two turned out the same. Each of us have developed our own style, some of us paint very loosely and some are very tight and almost look like a photo. This is my painting, I must say that I like it and was happy with the way it turned out.
I should get a photo of Shirley's picture to post here and give an example of how our styles differ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We thank you for taking the time to comment on our work.