Friday, October 31, 2008

Mid term break

Well this week is mid term break and although we only started attending classes at the NCAD a few weeks ago, I feel that I've got into a routine each week. Gathering up all the bits and pieces that are required - and the list is growing, has become a ritual each week. But this being mid term the college was closed this week and I really missed getting out of the house for the few hours.

I have however gotten back into the habit of painting and have just this week finished two very large oil paintings that I started last year - got so far and just couldn't get back into it to get them finished. At last they are done - won't my brother be glad. I was tempted to post the pics here, but decided against it - I should really let him as least see them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We thank you for taking the time to comment on our work.